New Features on DX420LC-7 Crawler Excavator
Increased Comfort and Controllability
Already excelling in spaciousness and ergonomics, the cab in the DX420LC-7 model takes operator
comfort and ease of operation to the next levels.
The enhanced cab offers more features as standard than other machines on the market, ensuring super controllability and high precision in all applications.
Standard features include:
- Keyless start (Doosan Smart Key) & remote door lock/unlock
- Parallel wiper system covering a larger window area
- Operator ID/Password functionality (setting operator authorization to modify parameters)
- Remote diagnostics functionality
- New Heating & Cooling seat (cooling is optional)
- DAB audio + hands-free call system
- 11 x LED work lights as standard with 2x more optional
- AVM - Around View Monitor with 360° cameras (Ultrasonic sensors are optional)
In addition, the newly designed high-quality seat includes a seat belt alarm as standard and offers a ventilation function as an option. The same design is applied to standard and optional seats, but seats with the optional ventilation system have 3-stage heating controls while the standard seat has 2-stage heating controls like before.
The Main Control Valve (MCV) has also been changed to a Doosan Mottrol MCV with no change in performance.
Doosan D-ECOPOWER Technology (VBO)
Doosan’s D-ECOPOWER technology utilises an electronic pressure-controlled pump within a closed centre hydraulic system to accomplish up to a 10% improvement in fuel consumption, depending on the power mode selected. A closed centre main control valve minimises pressure loss, while the electric pressure-controlled pump manages and optimises engine power more effectively. This new hydraulic system is known as VBO (virtual bleed of) technology and will not only improve the fuel consumption, but also the precision of all the hydraulic movements, when these movements need to be cumulated.