New DX300LC-7 Crawler Excavator is launched on August 1st
We are excited to announce that our new DX300LC-7 Stage V compliant Crawler Excavator is available for ordering starting from August 1st!
Improved fuel efficiency compared to the DX300LC-5
- +7% in the S mode, +6% in the P+ mode
- Key enablers are the new hydraulic main valve in combination with the new generation Smart power control (SPC3) and the improved fuel efficiency of the engine
You can look forward to the following exciting features available on “-7” machines:
- New 8-inch touch-enabled colour LCD gauge panel
- Simplified Power Mode - choose from 4 power modes instead of a complex 8 power modes and SPC combinations
- New high-quality seat
- Smart Key
- Ultrasonic sonic detection of obstacles (option)
- LED light (option)
- Side protection (option)
- Air compressor (option)
- Stereo system integrated in the gauge panel
- 360° Cameras providing full visibility around the machine and allowing the operator to see a top-down view of the area outside the machine
The DX300LC-7 model features a new generation engine to meet the latest Stage V engine emission regulations. It is a new solution without exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) to increase the quantity of air during combustion - the temperature during combustion is therefore higher and the amount of emission particles are reduced as much as possible.
Thanks to the new technology, the diesel particle filter (DPF) requires really low maintenance.
With our new DX300LC-7, productivity and environment protection are compatible!